1st February 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in management subject?

I have completed MBA in Finance and qualified NET in Management. Am I eligible to apply for assistant Professor in commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  2. Can I get assistant professor job, being a NET qualified candidates with 52% marks in MA? -- [New]
  3. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  4. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  5. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  6. Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years?
  7. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce
  8. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  9. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  10. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MBA in Finance (Distance Education)? Which is my subject code 08 Commerce or 17 Management?
  12. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam
  13. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D?
  14. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  15. How to get scholarship where only qualified for NET assistant professor?
  16. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  17. Can I apply in government college after passing MBA in finance?
  18. What is the minimum criteria to become an assistant professor in private college or government college?
2nd February 2017, 04:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in management subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MBA in Finance and qualified NET in Management. Am I eligible to apply for assistant Professor in commerce?
You have completed MBA in Finance and you have scored in UGC NET exam in Management so you can't apply for Assistant Professor post in Commence.

Those candidates who have qualified in UGC NET exam in Commerce are eligible to teach in Commerce in government college.
2nd February 2017, 09:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in management subject?

The eligibility required to become an assistant professor is you have to complete your master degree with first class in the core subject for which you want to become an assistant professor. Yes, NET will also help you to become a professor along with your first class scorecard.
15th January 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can someone who is NET qualified in LABOUR WELFARE/ HRM apply to the post of an assistant professor of commerce?
10th March 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.b.a finance could i am eligible for assistant proffessor of commerce
11th May 2020, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in commerce subject?
14th September 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.com and NET pass out apply for assistant professor post in business management?
17th February 2022, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for assistant professor in management as i have completed MBA and qualified NET also. I had Bsc Background in graduation. Please reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?