7th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?

hello
can you please tell me what is the means of
of nios nd nios students are
eligble for nda exams.......?

22nd August 2014, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

Yes, the NIOS students are eligible to appear for the NDA exam after they had completed their 12th from a recognized board.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. The NDA exam will be conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility for NDA exam :-

1.You must be a citizen of India

2.You must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.

3.You must have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.

]4.You must be a male candidate. Female candidates are not eligible to appear for the NDA exam.

5.You must be an unmarried male candidate.

6.You must fulfill the physical standards as mentioned in the notification of the NDA exam which will be released by the UPSC.
29th August 2021, 09:45 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?

NIOS ( National institute of open schooling)
It's a recognized board. So the students who passed from NIOS is eligible for any government competitive exam.
You definitely you can apply for NDA ( National defence academy).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?