16th July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get Music Teacher post in Morarji Desai Residential School?

How to get Music Teacher post in Morarji Desai Residential School?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  2. Vacancies for the post of music teacher in government school in Meerut?
  3. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  4. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  5. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  6. Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?
  7. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  8. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  9. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  10. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  11. Which are the best CBSE residential school in Bangalore?
  12. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  13. Best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of CBSE Boarding Schools in Hyderabad?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  16. Which is the best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  18. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
17th July 2015, 12:55 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Music Teacher post in Morarji Desai Residential School?

Post of music teacher is only offered when there is a requirement in school. Thus if any vacancy available in Morarji Desai Residential School then only they recruit teachers unless not.

So, first of all you visit to school campus and have a meeting with school's higher authority i.e. Principal or Vice Principal. Ask them about requirement of Music Teacher in their school. If there is a vacancy then there is a chance that you will get that post unless not. Ask them about their selection procedure for recruiting teachers. Once they appoint you then submit your all required documents and certificate's to vice principal office.
18th July 2015, 06:14 AM
pointer01

Hello,

You will get the Music teacher job if and only if there is vacancy in Morarji Desai Residential School.
For getting the job you have to visit school campus and lets talk with the head and tell about your qualification. If there will vacancy then ytou will definitely get the job.
30th August 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am compleated Ded and CTET then I got a job for Morarji Desai school or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?