17th March 2014, 10:33 PM
mythilij

How to prepare slow Lerner for 12th State Board exam?

how to make the slow learners to prepare for 12 state board computer exam .
give some chapterwise important questions or guidelines to make them prepare sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus of State Board? How to prepare myself for this exam(AIEEE)?
  3. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
  4. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
  5. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  6. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  7. How to prepare for IIT after passing 12th?
  8. Can I prepare for CAT exam after scoring 63% in 10th in UP board and 49% in 12th?
  9. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  10. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  11. How should I study for JEE? I am a 12th standard student
  12. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  13. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  14. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  15. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  16. How to prepare for JEE mains+advanced? I have passed 12th this year
  17. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  18. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? I have finished my 12th in state board

1st April 2014, 10:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare slow Lerner for 12th State Board exam?

This is a very good question. Often it is seen that due to wide syllabus, the students who are slow learners face a great difficulty and end up messing with everything and scoring results not upto the level of expectation. Hence there needs to be certain strategy and efforts from the slow learners to cope up with the syllabus and score better results.

You need to follow the below guidelines to score better results.
- Devote more time towards study.
- Try to remain focused and do not let your concentration level go down during the study hours.
- Keep a separate duration of time for revision.
- Try to remember stuffs by writing and learning rather than only reading and learning. This not only increases the speed but also help in better retention.
- Do not lose confidence and be self motivated to achieve your goal.

The important questions and sample papers can be seen or downloaded from the below links for computer science exam of 10+2.
http://www.jagranjosh.com/articles/i...3-1363687914-1
http://mycbseguide.com/class-12.html
http://mycbseguide.com/download/412/
http://www.readwhere.com/read/98096/...ence-Exam-2013

29th August 2021, 09:16 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to prepare slow Lerner for 12th State Board exam?

Read to syllabus slowly and understand it fast.
If you are a slow learner than you need to revise every chapter and topic again and again.
If you don't understand it in one time than repeat it again and again it will consume your time but help you to understand the topics.
My one and only advice for slow learner is revise again and again till you understand the topic.
It will definitely works.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?