25th July 2012, 10:21 PM
mama yadav

Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma?

Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma ........ reply plzz

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma in Mechanical?
  2. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  5. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  6. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  8. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  9. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  10. Best colleges offering lateral entry in punjab for btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  15. Colleges offering lateral entry into B.Arch for 2015 session?
  16. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  17. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?
  18. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
20th December 2012, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma?

The following colleges are top colleges offering B.Tech. lateral entry:

-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (Agra University) - Agra, Uttar Pradesh

-B N M Institute of Technology - Bangalore, Karnataka

-B M S College of Engineering - Bangalore, Karnataka

-Techwords WGVS Group of Institution - Roorkee, Uttaranchal

-Gulzar Group of Institutes - Khanna, Punjab

-Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

-Hi - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

-Padmasri Dr B V Raju Institute Of Technology - Medak, Andhra Pradesh
21st December 2012, 03:15 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama yadav View Post
Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma ........ reply plzz
list of top colleges

Techwords WGVS Group of Institution,Roorkee

Gulzar Group of Institutes,Khanna

B N M Institute of Technology,Bangalore

B M S College of Engineering,Bangalore

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University,Noida

12th June 2013, 02:11 PM
rinku6

Default Re: Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma?

These are some government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after Diploma:

Japyee Institute of Inmormation Technology University, Noida

Techwords WGVSGroup of Institution, Roorkee

Gulzar Group of Institues, Khanna

BNM Institute of Technology, Banglore

Dr. B.R Ambedkar University (Agra University)

BMS College of Engineering, Banglore

Thanks..
23rd June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

My rank in upsee-2013-14 is gnl-5940 nd grl-1240.can i tke admission in government colleges?
30th June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Plz . . Tell me the colleges(all private and government) offering lateral entry in B.tech . .
19th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma engg in IT branch in 2011 year, so can I take addmission in this year 2013 ? and IT is correct branch or shoulsd I change my branch ?
25th October 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

govt. college for b.tegh in civil engg. after diploma?
12th December 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am from Assam and i have completed my diploma in civil engg here itself. I wish to continue my studies and go for B.tech. Is there any govt college outside Assam where I can try the entrance exam for the same??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?