7th November 2011, 11:10 AM
Sucheta Sabade

Is this possible to get Jobs in USA after completion of BCA and MCA?

can we get jobs in U.S.A after completion of BCA and MCA.?

6th December 2011, 11:39 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to get Jobs in USA after completion of BCA and MCA?

Surely you can get jobs in USA after the completion of the BCA or MCA courses. the main thing needed to get job is
i. good academic marks
ii. sound knowledge in COMPUTER LANGUAGES (JAVA,J2EE,J2ME,DOTNET etc)
iii. Good communication skills and quick learning capability
25th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get Jobs in USA after completion of BCA and MCA?

do indians are treated badly in foreign universities?? actually i wanted to pursue mca from USA but am scared that indian students might not be treated well....please help!!!
15th July 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i am on h4 visa n my highest qualification is bca (3 yr degree) and i have oracle 9i experience can i get job. will any company sponsor h1 visa
30th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what course should i do for getting a job in uk/usa?
30th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Q-I am a student of Bca,and i want to get a job in USA,how it possible?help me,and i do anything for complete my dream, pleas..give a ans,how i done it????
4th May 2014, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to get job in usa after bca? R it possible so what is configerasion?
24th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Firstly, you gotta learn to speak and write good English. And this..., well, God bless y'all
27th December 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of BCA in gujrat and is there MCA only a scope after bca?
27th March 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA and i was doing MCA. But i couldn't complete my MCA due to some family problem. My plan is to do MCA in uk or usa by doing part time job. I intension is not to bother my family financially. So i have decided to do so. Can you please guide me...?
5th August 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get job in USA or UK after completion of Diploma computer science and BCA Degree?
30th March 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi Pal! I need a little help that actually I am a Graphic Designer but pursuing first year in BCA from a Distance Learning University and may be I continue to MCA with same university. My questions are exactly

1. Is there any scope of BCA and MCA from a distance learning university to get a job in abroad.

2. My interest is to go for an android developer, as everyone knows android is a linux base software, so my question is, that mandatory to pursue BCA for learning Linux

3. Is there any university that provide BCA degree in graphics designing.

Thanks
13th July 2016, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance by completed BCA on 2012 with experience in BPO non voice getting job placement in USA
1st August 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there an consultancy in india which helps to give job in usa to bca freshers and please name the consultancy which is best in this ???
4th June 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are online exams and computer exam to do , after completing the MCA or bca and that will help to work in usa
25th May 2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which course I should do after Bsc Non medical so that I can go to USA on the study base.??
Is MCA is better course??if yes then after mca how can I go to USA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?