19th July 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?

I am from arvi of maharashtra state. I have passed 2nd year from government polytechnic arvi. I had taken off TC from government polytechnic arvi two years back. Now can i get addmission to third year in other polytechnic institute? and which documents will i need to do so? please answer this immediately?

29th September 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?

You can't take admission again, in you have taken TC from that college. Also, there is a time period to complete the diploma according to rules, which you have passed.

Once has to complete the diploma in maximum 5 years duration after taking admission. You seem to have exceeded that time.
19th February 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?

I am Roshan Gurung from the state of west bengal and i had passed results till 3 semester from darjeeling polytechnic institute in the year 2015 but unfortunately i failed in 4 semester because i dint sessional examination and i rejoined for admission in 5 semester the same year and sat for exam also but but result came up as all subject fail and my admit dint came for 6 semester that was on may 2016 and i contacted for solution to take readmission on 4 semester and our HOD in 2017 and suggested me to readmit on feb 2018 and said council over looked my deliverance of admit card on 4th semester. so my point is it possible on readmission process now?,ie-2018 now
4th May 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I take readmmisson after completing 1st year then 1 year gap ???
18th June 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I have taken tc 2years ago from the college and I have appeared 5th sem exam and I want to continue from the same college , can I ?
22nd August 2022, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I need readmission from sbtet in diploma write now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?