19th July 2011, 09:58 PM
GOPIKRISHNA AMUDALAPALLY

What is the procedure for getting readmission for CS?

Respected sir/madam,

I had taken admission for cs inter after completion of my B.Com in 1998 and due to some reasons i had discontinued it. And i had now completed my LLB recently and can i take readmission for cs inter or i have to apply for fresh admission. If i have to take fresh admission. am i once again to write the question papers again? plz guide me in this regard?

thanking you,
yours sincerely,
gopikrishna amudalapalli
karimnagar

15th April 2012, 02:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting readmission for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPIKRISHNA AMUDALAPALLY View Post
Respected sir/madam,

I had taken admission for cs inter after completion of my B.Com in 1998 and due to some reasons i had discontinued it. And i had now completed my LLB recently and can i take readmission for cs inter or i have to apply for fresh admission. If i have to take fresh admission. am i once again to write the question papers again? plz guide me in this regard?

thanking you,
yours sincerely,
gopikrishna amudalapalli
karimnagar
As per the information provided, it has been around 14 years since you registered. Therefore, there is no scope for re-validation of your registration.

The registration is usually valid for Five Years. However, candidates whose registration has expired, he/she may re-validate the registration within five years from the year of expiry by paying certain amount of fees.

Bur since your registration has expired in the year 2003, you will definitely have to apply for a fresh registration.

For further information, check out this particular webpage of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?