1st March 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year? Which branches are offered?

dear sir, i am doing polytechnic final year.. is it possible to admit in bsc 2nd year? if it is possible which branches are offered? please reply the question ....

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to complete ITI through diesel branches if want to take admission in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  3. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  4. How can I get admission in 2nd year if I am a Polytechnic student
  5. How can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT? I am a Polytechnic student
  6. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  7. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  8. Can I take admission for direct 2nd year B.A or BSc after completing Polytechnic
  9. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  10. How to do engineering in electronics after completing my mechanical radio and television cores?
  11. Can I get admission into 2nd year for B.Tech after JELET? I am a first year BSc computer science student
  12. Whether my scholarship will be cancelled if appear for the 2nd year exam in next year of B.Sc(IT)?
  13. How can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc IT after completing 12th and Polytechnic in computer science and engineering?
  14. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  15. How to get admission in NPTI after passing final year Polytechnic
  16. How can I get admission in 2nd level of CA being a final year student of B.Com?
  17. Higher education courses offered after polytechnic course?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
2nd March 2011, 12:25 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year? Which branches are offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, i am doing polytechnic final year.. is it possible to admit in bsc 2nd year? if it is possible which branches are offered? please reply the question ....
after polytechnic you can not take admission in BSE ,you take admission in B.TECH 2nd year directly .
good luck
2nd March 2011, 03:59 PM
scutesharon

Default Re: Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year? Which branches are offered?

You can offer MPC
9th March 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have done polytechnic diploma in computer science.which is better for me Bsc. from ignou or B-tech from Amie.
10th April 2011, 08:33 AM
Taurus007

hi

Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year
after polytechnic you can not take admission in BSE ,you take admission in B.TECH 2nd year directly

good luck
21st June 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i complete my diploma(computer engg.) can i take the admission in bse 2nd year directly in any branch
5th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

after completion of my diploma in EXTC can i opt for 2nd year BSC. IT course in Mumbai university?
9th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done polytechnic in et branch can i get admisson in btech direct second year without any entrance exam
10th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam finished my diploma course its possible to join bca lateral entry
17th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

respected , i hav completed my diploma in chemical engineering and now want to take admission for b sc(chem). want to know whether der is any option like dat for direct 2 nd year admission..
20th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed diploma in computer science and engg. can i admission into B.SC,B.A or B.com in odisha
22nd July 2011, 12:09 AM
anil_kumar89

yes you can get admission to bsc 2 nd year directly if you have done the poly
technique.For this you have to apply for that college where you want to take admission.
5th August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , i compleated diploma in automobile engg... now m looking for graduation ... please tel abt amie or any other bachlor degre in distense learning vch is eligible to KAS
21st October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Asaduzzaman From Bangladesh.
I have completed Diploma in CIVIL Engineering in Kushtia Polytechnic Institute, Kushtia, Bangladesh. Now I have wanted to get admit in B.SC in CIVIL Engineering. Thats why I want to Know which Govt. University Is best for Completing B.Sc. Olso tell How many give graduate degree for Polytechnic students and it's list.
14th March 2012, 11:10 AM
jobsick

Admission to B.Sc 2nd year for a student of Polytechnic final year
after polytechnic you can not take admission in BSE ,you take admission in B.TECH 2nd year directly.
15th March 2012, 10:43 AM
masuka123

Hi

You can join polytechnic course after completing ITI course.

Some university conducts the entrance exams.After clearing the entrance exam you are eligible to get the admission in that university.

And some institutes directly give the admission based upon your score.

After completion of polytechnic you have to write the LATERAL .LATERAL exam is one of the exam which is conducted for poly-technique candidates.

Through this exam you can directly enter into the B.Tech 2nd year.

The minimum eligibility for polytechnic course is,you have to complete your 10+2/graduation with 40% of marks in any recognized university.

For ITI candidates,duration is 2 years.
For 10th candidates the duration is 3 years.

All d best........
30th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i complete my diploma(computer engg.) can i take the admission in bse 2nd year directly in any branch

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/admission-b-sc-2nd-year-student-polytechnic-final-year-branches-offered-93459.html#ixzz252SnqQtQ
3rd May 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

dear sir .. I have complete my diploma in computer eng. Can i take direct admission in b.s.c. 2nd year
2nd July 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 12th with 59 % marks i want ask that in b.sc and polytecnic which is more prefable....??
14th April 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma in civil. now i want to admit b.s.c.
how meny government university(india) admit for diploma. please give university list
14th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma in civil. now i want to admit b.s.c.
how meny government university(india) admit for diploma. please give university list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?