19th July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?

Respected Sir/madam,
I am interested to open sainik school. I kindly request you to provide me information regarding the full procedure to open Sainik school and in how mch duration the procedure gets compeleted to start the functioning of sainik school.

Thank you,

21st December 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?

Sainik Schools come under Central government and they are funded by the government. No individual can start such school. You can only start private schools which provided education with aim to make sainiks or soldiers.

Hence, if you are looking to open a sainik school, then it is not going to happen. All you can do is open a normal school which gives more emphasis on becoming a soldier.
9th July 2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?

Can I give name of school as a sainiki school
10th October 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

If we make weekly two days uniform as khaki for our private school is it against any law of school union?
12th February 2022, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can private school keep the word sainik in its name..
25th February 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I came to know that central government has decided to permit to establish Sainik schools by private managements. Is it correct? . When notification has come and what are the guidelines?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?