3rd August 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hello,
i'am a student of diploma in chemical engineering.
I'am i able to do bachelor pharmacy
after completion of my diploma?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?
  2. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  3. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility to appear for NIPER entrance exam?
  5. Can I do any course related to pharmacy? I have done diploma and bachelor pharmacy
  6. Which course can be done after passing 10th?
  7. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  9. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
  15. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
  16. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  17. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Which course is best after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
11th August 2014, 02:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
i'am a student of diploma in chemical engineering.
I'am i able to do bachelor pharmacy
after completion of my diploma?
waiting for your response

B.Pharmacy is one of the Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 4 years containing about 8 semesters.This course is a study of drugs and medicines.

To do this course the eligibility which is needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 50% aggregate.Along with this qualification you would need to apply for entrance exam for joining in B.Pharm and you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for the exams

Regards
~Jxsab~
13th August 2014, 12:24 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Dear if you want to get admission in Bachelor's of Pharmacy then you should know that this is a bachelor's degree which requires at least 12th class passed or equivalent in Science or Mathematics or Biology etc.

If you have completed diploma after completing 12th class then you may easily get admission in Bachelor's of Pharmacy but if you did not complete your class 12th and got your diploma just after 10th class then there might be a problem because if the duration of diploma is only a year after 10th class then you will not be eligible to apply for this degree course but if minimum duration of completing your diploma is at least 2 or more years according to the norms of university or college or board then you can apply for Bachelor's of Pharmacy in a good college or reputed university

So just confirm your qualification and other eligibility and if you find yourself eligible to apply for Bachelor's of Pharmacy course then find out some good colleges in your local area and have the degree.

All the best
20th January 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in electrical enginnerjng from Board of Technical Educationa after this completing B.Tech in Information Technology. I have studied physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in diploma in engineering.
Am i eligible to diploma in pharmacy?
10th June 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I done chemical diploma after 12 pcm so i am eligible for b pharma and what s offering college
19th July 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completing my diploma in engineering?
4th August 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Do I take admission for Pharmacy after completing the Civil Engineering Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?