31st July 2013, 08:50 PM
sasionmove

Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering

I had completed bachelor in chemical engineering and having more than 8 years of chemical industry experience. Now I had completed a Masters in Environmental engineering in civil department. Am I eligible to become an assistant professor in the civil department as per AICTE norms?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  5. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  9. Am I eligible for assistant professor in civil engineer? I am a MSc Botany student
  10. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  11. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  12. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  13. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  14. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  15. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  16. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  17. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  18. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?