22nd September 2012, 01:30 AM
mohanpalanisamy

How to do UG degree in correspondence? What is the correct procedure?

I have finished my diploma in cse i want to do my ug degree in correspondence what is the correct procedure.the list of colleges available.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?
  2. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  3. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  4. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  5. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  6. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  7. Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  9. Procedure to join B.Com through correspondence after 10th? Which institutes are good for B.Com?
  10. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  11. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  12. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy? -- [New]
  13. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  14. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  15. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  16. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?
  18. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
15th August 2017, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do UG degree in correspondence? What is the correct procedure?

Yes, you can pursue bachelor's degree in distance mode from some universities which are approved by Distance Education council and University Grants Commission. But always keep in mind that B.Tech in distance mode is not valid and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in other disciplines from following universities like:

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Karnataka State Open University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

You can apply for UG courses at official website of these universities and then visit regional study centre for study materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?