8th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to score 98% marks in SSLC?

I'am a 10th std student in an state government english medium school. I gets low mark in every subjects. I want to get atleast 98% mark in my SSLC examination. what I would do in this condition?

14th May 2014, 11:53 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to score 98% marks in SSLC?

It's really good to hear that you want to work hard and score good marks in your SSLC exam. You can definitely score 98% and more if you are ready to put all your hard work on the exam preparation. Some of the tips which might help you to achieve your goal is as follows,

-> HARD WORK AND SACRIFICE: This is one of the key to succeed any exams be it SSLC or any other in future. You need to make sure that you will put all your hard work to do the preparation, when we talk about Hard work it indirectly means you need to sacrifice. Yes, there will be many things you wanted to do like go and have fun time with friends, play games etc etc.. but all these things you need to sacrifice if you need to achieve your goal. So, make up your mind that for one full year you won't spend the time for leisurely but to use them for your preparations.

-> SCHEDULE PROPER TIME: Find out your best time for studying calm and peacefully. For some it's early morning, for another it's evening and for others it's late night. So, find out which one suit you good where you are able to study and grasp more and make sure that you use that time 100%.

-> CREATE A TIME TABLE: Since you are in state board you will be having 5 subjects to study so create a time table accordingly which means each day try to cover each subject a lesson apart from your normal home works so that you can be well prepared for the exams which comes in between.

-> SEEK FOR EXPLANATIONS: Its for sure that we cannot understand the entire subjects by own, so if you are having doubts in subjects be it Maths, Science etc. make sure that you seek for explanation from your teachers or by joining the tuition centre so that you won't skip topics for later but be prepared immediately.

-> FOLLOW THE SYLLABUS: The final SSLC exam will have questions only from your syllabus and nothing more, so make sure you follow the complete syllabus and have good knowledge on all the topics.

-> DON'T JUST MEMORIZE BUT UNDERSTAND: This is one of the key thing which every school students should follow but somehow we miss doing it. There is no point just memorizing the content which you study and then repeat in exam. Yes, students doing that will get good marks but it won't help you at all in long run when you come to college you will feel really difficult just to memorize everything. So, cultivate the habit of understanding the content which you are studying and then produce it in exam with your own words which should give good marks.
7th January 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to score 98% marks in SSLC?

Iam in kereala stadying in govt school i wand 100%in all subject
What i do
18th May 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am state syllabes and i want to score above 95 percentage i am confused means my collegues confuse me i dont know whic h book to refer papers out of text book i am unconfident i got 90 % in my previous year give some suggestions
19th February 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we start writing the exam at the time given to read the question papers
28th May 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want get good marks but my concentration will be playing with mobile what should I do?
31st May 2017, 09:23 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Post Re: What should I do to score 98% marks in SSLC?

Hai friend,
The question what you have asked is best if you need to score 98% in SSLC you should start studying with hard work. Know your syllabus and put proper time table for daily finishing of the required syllabus separately Do the problems in maths instantly so that you won't forget at the last before one month for exam revise the subjects surely you get more than 98% of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?