24th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?

Respected sir/madam I am Raj kumar a student of 4th sem. Mechanical branch of PTU.jalandhar.I want to attend 6 weeks vocational training in Sail,Bokaro ..so plz i requst to give proper guidelines & procedure to apply & be confirmed about it..Thanking you

25th August 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?

Hi,I m vimal,doing B.E. from EC branch,5th sem plz provide the list of industries give vocational training for EC student......
8th October 2014, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. SAIL is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in SAIL.

In order to pursue training in SAIL, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
7th April 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'm, I'm a student of mechanical engineering of 4th year . I want to do training in SAIL in this summer, so what is the procedure for that kindly inform me .. Please thnx
13th December 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir/maddam, I am a student of mechanical engineering of 4th year. I want to do traning in SAIL BOKARO in this summer . So what is the procedure please inform me thanks
31st May 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am Gyanand kumar a student of 4th semester Electrical electronics engineering branch of NMIET Bhubaneswar. I want to attend 6 weeks vocational training in Sail,Bokaro ..so please i request to give proper guidelines & procedure to apply & be confirmed about it..Thanking you
13th April 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, i am student of bba(hons) 6th semester. I want to attend summer training for 6 weeks in human resources (HR) department in SAIL, bokaro...so please, i request to give proper information about this summer training and what are the procedure to apply and be confirmed about it...thank u
17th June 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 2nd semester of B.tech in ucet hazaribagh
I want to do summer training in sail bokaro how can i apply
Tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?