25th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?

I want to do phd in forensic science in gujrat university so i want some proper guide line for phd line i dont know anything about this field so please guide me as posible as more detailed

21st November 2014, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?

You must have a Master's degree in Forensic Science or its equivalent subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized University to become eligible for Ph.D entrance examination. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, if you have this qualification, then you can surely apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Gujarat University. The admission in top Universities is based on merit and if you get good marks in entrance exam, then you will surely get admission.

Candidates who have NET/SET score or experience of at least 5 years on the relevant field are exempted from entrance exam and can get admission directly. Those with M.Phil qualification are also eligible for admission without entrance exam.

For more information visit http://www.gfsu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?