18th April 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?

I have completed my 6th semester in electronics and communication tech.I want to have summer training in pune.So give me the names of institutes or companies which provides this.Also tell about stipend(if any) provided by them.Please give me proper guideline.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  2. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  3. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  6. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch
  8. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  14. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  15. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
  16. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  17. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  18. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?