20th August 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?

Dear sir,

I am pursuing M Pharm(pharmaceutics)2013-15.Please sagest me that, in addition
If I took admission in any of the following PG Diploma course in distance mode
then will it be suitable for my future prospect? 1) PG DIPLOMA IN BIO-INFORMATICS
2)PG DIPLOMA IN DRUG REGULETORY AFFAIRS 3)PG DIP-IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHTS and 4)PG DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY REGULATORY AFFAIRS.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  2. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  3. Research topics in Mathematics for Ph.d? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech CSE through distance mode? What is the future consequences of this course?
  7. How to join M.Phil in international relations in distance mode?
  8. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Is there any course through correspondence that can be done along with M.Pharma, for better future prospective?
  10. Do top companies give equal importance to distance mode as regular mode?
  11. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  12. What is the procedure for NPTI? Date of sale of online form?
  13. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 41% in B.A Arts?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  18. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
22nd February 2017, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?

Any distance mode course can be a good option, only when you are already a professional and want to earn some extra qualification. In case, you are not doing any job, you should go for a regular course.

Any course from a reputed institute will surely help in future. If you want to change your field in a particular field, then these diploma can be useful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?