13th September 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Military or Sainik School in class 11?

My son want to become an officer in Indian air force and for that he want admission in any millitary/sainik school to facilitate easly get clear NDA entarnce exam

19th September 2014, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Military or Sainik School in class 11?

Sorry, to say that your son cannot get admission in Sainik School in the 11th standard, because the Sainik Schools offers admissions only for boys in 6th and 9th standards.

To get an admission in the Sainik School, you need to appear for the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam. The entrance exam will be generally conducted on the first sunday of January every year.

The admissions for boys in 6th and 9th standard in the Sainik School will take place on the basis of merit of the entrance exam. The candidates who qualify the written test are called for the Personal Interview, and after medical tests, the candidate will get an admission in the Sainik School.
27th January 2020, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 10 the exam I have scored 84% can I get admission in any sainik school in 11th class
3rd February 2020, 03:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you that you can not get admission in any Sainik school in 11th class. Admission is only possible for 6th and 9th standard students. Admission is based on merit and entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?