7th February 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply to PSU with BE degree?

I am freddy and i have completed my M.tech in automotive electronics. My BE degree stream is ECE. I have plans to give GATE exam this year so that i could be able to get a job in any of the psu's. I want to know if i am eligible to apply to the psu's with my BE degree. Or will my m.tech degree be considered?

10th February 2014, 08:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply to PSU with BE degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am freddy and i have completed my M.tech in automotive electronics. My BE degree stream is ECE. I have plans to give GATE exam this year so that i could be able to get a job in any of the psu's. I want to know if i am eligible to apply to the psu's with my BE degree. Or will my m.tech degree be considered?
Hey friend,

PSU exam stands for Public Sector Undertaking.

For applying for this exam the candidate need to satisfy the following:
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

The criteria's which are needed for the exam and they are:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.

# The candidate belonging to SC/ST should have 21-35 years and for OBC candidate should have 21-33 years.

# Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in B.E/B.Tech with 60% aggregate from a recognized university.

And as you have completed a B.E degree you are eligible for the PSU Exam as per the education qualification needed,check whether you satisfy all other criteria's needed for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?