19th April 2011, 01:35 AM
Mohd saqib choudhary

Can I apply for PSU exam after scoring 65%?

Sir, i want to ask that below 65% can apply for psu's job? If yes then tell me about that compeny. Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PSU exam? Date of sale of PSU exam forms?
  2. How to apply for PSU? Procedure for entrance exam in PSU's
  3. Can I apply for PSU exam after scoring 64% in 10th and 55% in 12th?
  4. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  5. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  6. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  7. In which PSU I can apply for recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  8. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  9. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  10. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  11. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  12. Eligibility to appear for PSU exam? Can students of BSc apply for PSU exam
  13. Can I apply for PSU without scoring 60% aggregate
  14. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? Which branch can I apply for PSU?
  16. For which PSU can I apply after scoring 64% in B.Tech(M.E)
  17. Are there any PSU exams in which I can apply after scoring 60% marks in graduation?
  18. Can I apply for PSU exam after completing MCA from Bundelkhand University?
6th August 2011, 03:26 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU exam after scoring 65%?

Yes you can apply if you find the suitable job then sure you should apply. The job is not only depend on the percentage you got in your class but also in the aptitude, time punctual, good skills, English speaking, leadership quality etc.
15th December 2011, 01:37 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

hi i am happy to say you because you are eligible and you can apply for
psu job also for that you have eligible marks and all the best
15th December 2011, 01:38 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

hi i am happy to say you because you are eligible and you can apply for
psu job also for that you have eligible marks and all the best
1st September 2015, 12:03 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for PSU exam after scoring 65% marks .

The eligibility criteria for PSUs vary from company to company.However,the minimum qualification required to apply for most of the PSUs is Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) from a recognized Institute, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

The age limit to apply is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in age limit as per the Govt. rules.

There is no limit for the number of attempts.

The candidates get selected for most of the PSUs through GATE exam.

PSU’s Entrance Exam Question Paper mainly consists of two major sections:

Technical Section: Subject specialization of related stream

Non-Technical Section: General Awareness, Current Affairs, English Language, Reasoning & Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?