19th September 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

After completion of 4 years Pharma can we study in Abroad countries like USA?

Tell me that after completion of 4 years of pharma can we study in abroad like in usa? if yes what are the requirements for that and what we have to do for studing in usa??

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  2. What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?
  3. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  4. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  6. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  7. M.Pharma in Abroad countries with government scholarship?
  8. How to take admission in USA after B.Pharma?
  9. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  10. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  11. Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?
  12. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study Abroad being a M.Pharma student?
  14. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  15. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  16. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  17. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  18. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
26th September 2014, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of 4 years Pharma can we study in Abroad countries like USA?

Yes, you can definitely study abroad especially in USA after completion of Pharma course of 4 years in India. You can go for Pharma D. course or MS course. For Pharma D, you need to become a registered pharmacist in USA for this and can even practice. So you need to give entrance exams -FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination). It may take 3-6 years.

For MS course, you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exam. Then you need to apply in the US universities as per your scores followed by apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?