28th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?

what job option avaliable after completed mpharm in india
i have green card after marriage so which study is requried for job in usa on pharma industry?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the future of BSc Chemistry
  2. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  3. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  4. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  5. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  6. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in USA after completing M.Pharm in India?
  9. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  10. Is there any chance of getting a job in Airmen after getting the green card in rally of Indian Air Force?
  11. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  12. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  13. Job opportunities in USA after PGDM (International Business)?
  14. What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?
  15. Does this possible of doing Job in USA and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry from USA?
  16. Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?
  17. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  18. Which is more useful for me between Job and Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
4th February 2014, 06:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?

Since you have a green card, you should be a recognized pharmacist to get job in USA. For this you need to pursue Pharma D. course and appear for the NAPLEX and FPGEE entrance exams. Pharmacy is a part of the medicine field that relates the chemical science with the health sciences.The job opportunities for aspirants who have finished their graduation in pharmacy are quite high.A lot of employment opportunities are available for aspirants who have accomplished their graduate level course in pharmacy.Pharmacy field is a very vast and a fast growing sector nowadays.Pharmacy graduates can secure a job in many areas, some of which are listed below.

-Health Centers
-Hospitals Chemist Shops
-Drug Control Administration
-Pharmaceutical Firms
-Educational Institutes Sales and Marketing Department
-Research Agencies
-Food and Drug Administration

There are many multinational companies as well as research facilities abroad that requires experts in Pharmacy. Individuals are taken in fields like this for the purpose of research. Apart from this, students of pharmacy can work as medical transcriptionists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?