16th September 2014, 02:22 PM
Posts: n/a

What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?

sir,what i have to do after 12 in arts stream for study abroad like australia,usa,etc and also tell about llb from abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. Indian can study MBBS from USA or Australia?
  3. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  4. I am a BDS student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree?
  5. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  7. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Which are the courses favourable to study in Australia or USA for B.Tech(CSE) and MBA(HR & Marketing) candidate?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  10. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  11. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  12. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  15. How to get scholarship in shipping companies from countries like UK, US, Italy and Australia?
  16. Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?
  17. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
8th May 2015, 09:42 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?

To pursue your higher studies in foreign countries like Australia, USA, first you need to complete SAT exam, because most of the foreign universities offers Bachelor's course admission by considering the SAT score of the applicants. So, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and SAT exam score. Then they will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.

SAT exam pattern:-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I attempt scholarship exam to study in abroad after attempting 56% in commerce stream in 12th class? 1 1st June 2017 08:25 PM
Can I study B.Com or Hotel Management after passing 12th in Arts stream with 78%? 19 27th May 2014 06:39 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: