14th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Smit parikh

Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?

If suppose i want to go abroad in Jan-12, what precaution should i take?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  2. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  3. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  5. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  7. Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  9. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  10. How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?
  11. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  12. What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?
  13. What should I do to pursue further studies after BHM in countries like USA, London and Australia?
  14. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  15. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  16. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China?
  18. Where should I study MS among Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Canada?
12th May 2016, 11:19 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?

For USA and Canada you need to give GRE and TOEFL exams.
And for UK and Australia, you need to give IELTS and TOFEL exams.
Again these exams may vary depending on the university you are applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?