11th October 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?

As I am not a bright student, so medical, IIT,NISER are not for my level .So what are the other entrance exam after 12th class should I apply and later which can fetch me good money as well as prestige ???

Related Questions:
  1. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  2. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  3. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  4. Available courses after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for RMCAAT MCA with maths in BCA but not in 10+2.
  6. How to join MBBS after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  7. How much percentage is required to take admission in software engineering?
  8. Can I appear for medical entrance exam?
  9. Which exams can I write after 12th for medical entrance?
  10. Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?
  11. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  12. Is BCA exam possible online?
  13. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  14. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  15. Can I take admission in engineering college in India? I have scored 44.6% in PCM
  16. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  17. How can I become a software engineer?
  18. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
20th October 2014, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?

If you are not interested to appear for the NISER examination for entrance into medical undergraduate courses, then, you can appear for the following medical entrance examinations such as NEET, AIPMT, AFMC, Eamcet, etc. By appearing for any of these entrance examinations and by qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in the medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc. So, you can appear for any of the above mentioned entrance examinations and you can get admission in medical course. It is best to appear for the entrance examination immediately after completion of 12th standard because you will be grip on subjects to answer the entrance examinations. So, I suggest you to appear for the entrance examination immediately after completion of 12th standard.
21st April 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?

Please share a link all the entrance exam based on 2 science. And reference books, total seats,Admission payment .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?