9th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?

sir,i am a student of 12 (pcm) nd i am confused tht ....whether i choose engineering line ..or any other ....bcoz today ..everyone is opting for engineering ....nd ..allmost 65% of student are going for engineering.can we get a secure job nd good salary in engineering .?

6th November 2011, 10:05 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?

hi,
A hard working man never fall in life.
if you do your work without any mistake you will win one day.
yes you can get secure job and good salary after the completion of engineering.
their are many job like
-MES
-IAS
-IPS
-IAF
-NAVY
which fulfill your need.

all the best!
6th November 2011, 10:24 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?

dear friend,

yes you can opt for Engineering Because in todays world 90% jobs are technical jobs so most of the students are going in it .
but it totally upto you that how much knowledge you gained in the duration of 4 year .
so
best of luck.
11th November 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 pcm student i want to know the courses that do not need cet exam in science and also we get good money from it
17th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN PCM WHICH LINE I HAVE TAKE FOR BEST CAREER OPTION
17th March 2013, 07:38 PM
n122

Hello buddy,

Joining engineering or not , totally depends on you

It's only you who can tell that whether you can do well in this filed or not

Never follows the crowd ,always follow your dream(Passion)

If you are not interested in engineering then their are many other options also available for you

Some of them are::

>>Medical

>>BA

>>BBA

>>BCA

>>Bsc

>>B.arch

>>NDA

>>Technical entry in Indian army

>>Film and television diploma

>>Hotel management

>>Chartered accountancy

and various other creative filed

hope that helps

n122
19th March 2013, 10:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Yes ,you are 100% right almost each and every student after 10+2 PCM is opting the field of engineering.There are two reasons for it:

>>First one is the that today so many private engineering colleges have been established in India who take students on basis of donation not on merit.

Due to which engineers are produced in quantity not with quality.After doing engineering and spending almost ten lakhs rupees ,students are wandering here and there for employment.

This is the bitter truth .

>>It is that not all engineering students have to suffer this but a majority of them suffer from this ,leaving the students of IITs,NITs .

So friend ,I will suggest to you not to follow what the others are doing.First of all set up your own career goal and then select the courses which will guide you towards your success and just break the general trend of doing engineering.

>>You may go for the defense sector,bankings ,sports ,mass communications and lots more depending upon your interest.

Hope the information provided by me will surely help you and motivate you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
19th March 2013, 11:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Yes ,you are 100% right almost each and every student after 10+2 PCM is opting the field of engineering.There are two reasons for it:

>>First one is the that today so many private engineering colleges have been established in India who take students on basis of donation not on merit.

Due to which engineers are produced in quantity not with quality.After doing engineering and spending almost ten lakhs rupees ,students are wandering here and there for employment.

This is the bitter truth .

>>It is that not all engineering students have to suffer this but a majority of them suffer from this ,leaving the students of IITs,NITs .

So friend ,I will suggest to you not to follow what the others are doing.First of all set up your own career goal and then select the courses which will guide you towards your success and just break the general trend of doing engineering.

>>You may go for the defense sector,bankings ,sports ,mass communications and lots more depending upon your interest.

Hope the information provided by me will surely help you and motivate you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
10th June 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

which is the best engineering branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?