7th September 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?

What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?

I am the student in final year MCA in LCET katani kalan. I have secured 48% in 12th from PSEB . i wanted to make my 12th % atleast 60%. becase hindrance in my placement. i will hope for the reply as soon as possible.

your sincerly
kanchan sharma

14th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?

Every year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held improvement exams for those students who want to improve there marks in 12th class.

You need to fill the Improvement Exam application form in order to improve there 12th class marks by appearing in Board exams in next year.

If you are from Delhi then you can easily get the application form from all the branches of Syndicate Banks and if you are from outside of Delhi then you can download it from the Official Website of CBSE i.e. www.improvementexam.com .

You can be able to give single improvement exam or all five subjects Improvement exam by just filling the details in application forms.
20th October 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have pass 2 non -medical in pseb 2010 and I have graduate in bca but 2 non medical is low percentage this region not good placement in job sir how to processor to improve the 12 th in non - medical my non medical percentage 55 %
3rd June 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I pass my 2 with 56% in year 2017. I want to improve my percentage .Can I give the improvement paper ?What is the procedure of it and fee structure?
26th April 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
15th September 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam after scoring 52% in intermediate from state board
23rd March 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I give improvements exam if i passed 2019 upboard with 57%marks
In maths 33 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?