7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?

Can I do after BPT, MBBS because I can’t fill up the NEET exam form NEET date was expired so i am going to give CET exam and i thinking after BPT course otherwise after one year. I am going to give NEET exam. Also, can I get admission for MBBS after BPT. What I want to do for that what is the percentage for BPT exam?

8th July 2017, 12:08 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue MBBS course if you did not appeared in the NEET examination.
Candidates those who are interested for the MBBS course, must have to appear in the entrance examination after the completion of class 12th, qualifying in which you can get admission to study the said MBBS course. However if you qualify in the CET examination, you can opt MBBS course after qualifying in it.
8th July 2017, 09:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in different courses like MBBS, BDS etc. From 2017, NEET score will be accepted for admission in BAMS course. At present, NEET score is not used for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.

There are three entrance exams at present for admission in MBBS course namely, NEET, AIIMS entrance exam and JIPMER. You can apply for these exams next year to get admission in MBBS, BDS course. You should have studied PCB subject and secured 50% marks to apply for these exams.

For admission in BPT course, minimum of 50% marks is required in 10+2.
8th July 2017, 11:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of MBBS course is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

Admission in MBBS course is given through NEET examination. You can not get admission in MBBS course without NEET. You can get admission in MBBS after BPT if your age will be less than 25 years.

You can get admission in BPT course either through Common Entrance exam or on percentage basis. You need to have at least 50% marks for admission in both courses.
9th July 2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

After bpt can i do mbbs without neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?