13th October 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and formalities to be fulfilled to get admission in IIAP?

sir, i am an electrical engineering undergraduate persuing b.tech which will pe completed. I want to continue my post graduation studies in astrophysics from indian institute of astrophysics . what is the procedural formalities to be fulfilled to get admitted into iiap?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  2. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  3. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  4. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  5. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  6. What are the formalities should be completed to get admission in VJTI for MCA?
  7. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure and formalities required to change the school for 12th Science CBSE student?
  9. What is the criteria which must be fulfilled to get admission in B.Com course?
  10. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  11. Formalities of admission in Bansal's Academy? What is the last date for it?
  12. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  13. How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?
  14. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  15. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  16. What are the formalities for applying for MBA/PGDM?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
30th July 2017, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and formalities to be fulfilled to get admission in IIAP?

For admission at IIAP, you need to qualify any one of the following exams for PG admission:

- CSIR NET
- JEST
- GATE
- IIAST

You already have a B.Tech degree, you need to qualify any of the above mentioned exams, with a decent score and you will be shortlisted for interview stage. Hence, make sure you have good score in above mentioned exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?