28th July 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?

sir I am a govt employe I want to know the adimision procedure for b ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  2. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  6. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  11. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  12. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. B.Ed Urdu by distance learning?
13th August 2016, 06:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is one year duration course and the course is offered in the regular as well as correspondence.

So, if you do not pursue the course in regular from recognised university then you are eligible to pursue it in correspondence.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

Some of universities conduct the entrance examination for admission of candidates where as in some of admission directly on merit basis also the fee structure varies with different universities so it will be better for you to visit the official website of university to get details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?