16th August 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

One yea Post Graduation degree offered by Finesse Institute of Management & Technology is authentic?

Can i do Post Graduation in one Year?

The above stated conditions are not only for Graduation. One can also do his/her Post Graduation in one go from Finesse Institute of Management & Technology....Tell me the authenticity of this course.

30th July 2017, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One yea Post Graduation degree offered by Finesse Institute of Management & Technology is authentic?

There are post graduation degree of 2 or even 3 years in some cases. Most of the courses completed in 1 year are called diploma courses. Hence, you can't complete PG degree in one year through any UGC recognized university.

You can only get admission in second year of PD degree through lateral entry based on any PG diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?