27th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?

I m the 12th pass student and want direct admission on MBBS.
If it is possible than what will be the formalities.

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?
  4. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  5. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  6. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  7. How to get direct admission in MBBS at Jollygrant Dehradun? -- [New]
  8. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  9. How can I get admission in Navy after passing 12th science
  10. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  11. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  12. Any way to get scholarship or direct admission after passing 12th?
  13. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  16. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  17. Can I get direct admission after passing 12th with 41% in 12th?
  18. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
14th November 2011, 12:49 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?

To get in to MBBS from 12th you need to apply for EAMCET exam
you should secure good rank to get in to MBBS college
Now Common entrance for entire India is going to be the entrance for MBBS
All The Best!
4th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?

i have 12th passed with scienc from nios can i do mbbs
7th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i planned to study mbbs in china is it useful?
13th September 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

please inform the procedure for direct admission to MBBS course under management quota seats and charges for the same please contact me on 8800297624 or mail id kamal.nazim@ gmail.com thanks NAZIM KAMAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?