10th December 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?

I am appearing for 2 final Exam (Phy,Chem,Maths and Biology)CBSE.I would like to study medicine in UK. Please advise me how I can get admission in UK. How much money wants to spend every year approximately? What about Scholarship for Indian students in UK? Please give me the complete address and formalities for students Visa.
Thanks
JOHNMANTHRETH

26th October 2014, 07:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?

It is a good decision to study MBBS in UK. To get an admission in foreign universities, first of all you have to complete IELTS exam. It is a exam to test your ability in English language. Then depending upon your score, you can apply for your selected list of universities.

IELTS exam:-
IELTS exam will be held in four sections. The following are the four sections
1)Writing
2)Listening
3)Reading
4)Speaking
Each section will carry 40 marks. And the score will not be given in marks, it will be given in bands. The total bands are 10. If you can get above 25 in each section, then you will get above 6.5 bands, which will be enough to get a seat in a good university.
And after completing these exams, you should send your application and scores to the universities which you have selected. Then universities will send you an admission letter, which was also called as I20. After getting I20, then you can apply for VISA.

Scholarships:-
And Scholarships will be given for only few selected candidates, who are having a good profile. If you are having a good profile, then you will get a scholarship. And the amount of scholarships will depend upon university, you have selected.

VISA:-
After getting I20, you can apply for VISA by submitting the following documents.
1)I20 from university
2)Bank statement
3)Passport
4)IELTS score card
5)And educational certificates, if they ask.
27th October 2014, 11:28 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?

"Today many prefer taking up Medicine in abroad. It is really a good decision to move on. You could take up IETLS or any other exam as demanded by the particular college or University. Also, Indian students can get scholarship in UK but it will be available once you get through with the other formalities.
Another concern with studying in abroad is that you have to clear FMGE when you again want to practice as a doctor in India. The competitions for such exams are increasing day by day. So, make a clear decision before choosing up the course.
"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?