31st March 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?

i have a gre score of 325,but my academic record is average.85%in class 10,,,71%in 12th and 65%in
B.E mechanical.can i get an admission to a phd programme in singapore or newzealand,?
what are the chances of getting a job in nz after phd?
what are the things that i need to work on to improve the chances of securing an admission,
I have no work experience.

1st April 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?

i am b.tech in( food prosessing)agriculture engineering&mba(ib)and diploma in public relation &advertising. i have seven year experience in spices industries as plant manager and production manager .can i find job in australia,newzealland or other countary
3rd April 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?

Sir i want to know information about doing ph.d out side india i have completed my M.tech so please give me some valuable suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?