16th July 2011, 03:54 PM
juke

Is Indian Hospital Management Degree valid in US, UK, Australia, NewZealand, Singalore?

is indian hospital management degree valid in us,uk, australia, newzealand, singapore. i am a BDS and want to know about the scope of it

1. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  3. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  4. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  5. Possibility to appear in 2nd MATE in UK/Australia/Newzealand/Srilanka for an Admin Officer with seatime of 42 months?
  6. Indian Orthodontist job opportunities in Malayasia, Australia, and Newzealand? Do I need to write any exam?
  7. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  8. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  9. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  10. How to work abroad in Australia or New Zealand after Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  11. Procedure to study Dairy Science undergraduate course in Australia or Newzealand? -- [New]
  12. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  14. What kind of job is available in India for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Business Management from Newzealand?
  15. Not affixed my left hand thumb impression at the prescribed column in the AIEEE application form. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  18. How to do 1 year MBA programme in hospital management in Indian Institute of Kozikode?
16th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Is Indian Hospital Management Degree valid in US, UK, Australia, NewZealand, Singalore?

Yes there is lots of scope of hospital management in these countries. As only foreigners understand the importance Of hospital management. So there is lots of scope there. If you are thinking to go there then please go ahead. You will definetly get benefit.
22nd June 2012, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Is Indian Hospital Management Degree valid in US, UK, Australia, NewZealand, Singalore?

Is Indian MBA degree is valid in Australia?
9th July 2012, 12:33 PM

I want to know that Is Sikkim Manipal University MBA degree valid in New Zealand / Australia for getting jobs in health care.
3rd December 2012, 02:06 PM

i want to knw whether diploma degree in MHA (masters in hospital administration) from apollo hospital is valid in australia, singapore?
6th June 2013, 06:47 PM

I'm an bds n want to.do diploma from ignou in hospital administration...is d diploma course valid in Singapore
24th July 2013, 01:45 PM

Hey I am a dentist and just completed my post graduate diploma in hospital management from IIHMR Delhi . Is hospital administration valid in Australia ????
23rd September 2013, 04:32 PM

Is Indian hotel Management Degree valid in Australia ?
26th January 2014, 07:02 PM

Dear Sir

Thank you for giving a time to read my message, I am pleased to let you know about my personal data as following:
1- I am African citizen Living in Saudi Arabia since 1982 I did not complete my High school since I left home country at the age of 16 years old till this moment I am working in Saudi Arabia I have got a lot of work experiences such ( Secretary / Bookkeeper / Human Resources Assistant Manager / now I am working in hospital as Overseas Recruiting Assistant Manager, therefore I have got more interested to study about the following diploma:
2- Diploma in Hospital Managements?
3- Or Diploma in Hospitality in Hotel Managements included module such Accommodation Housing transportation beverage administration.
4- Tuition fees?
5- Duration?
6- Payment method?
7- When will be Intake course

best regards
Abdu Beshir Ahmed
10th April 2018, 01:09 AM

I am a Qualified doctor(MBBS) and an ex-Indian armed force personal.I intend to restart my career in US in the field of hospital administration . My question is what is the education qualification requirement in US for this 2) does a degree/ diploma program from a Indian university-eligible for job in US hospitals.
18th May 2021, 04:12 PM

Is mba or pgdm in hospital management valid in countries like Australia ,UK and germany
5th June 2021, 04:18 PM

Hey I am a dentist and just completed my post graduate diploma in hospital management from IIHMR Delhi . Is hospital administration valid in Australia ????
Hi there.. My name is Ishan and I am also a BDS graduate. I wanted to discuss some things with you, Please share your contact details or contact me at [email protected]
7th February 2022, 01:00 PM

HI, I want to know after completing MHA from India, what is the procedure for applying for job in Australia. Kindly guide me what need to be done after this.