9th January 2014, 01:47 PM
Posts: n/a

Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?

I am a IIIrd year student of B.Arch. In future I want to do Masters Degree in Architecture (M.Arch) from New Zealand, Switzerland or any other European Country. I like to know as to which entrance exam I have to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European Countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  2. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  3. How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?
  4. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  7. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  8. I am a BDS student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  10. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  11. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  12. Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?
  13. How to complete MBA from IGNOU university after giving OPENMAT entrance test?
  14. Possibility to get admission in MS Manufacturing or Dimensional Metrology in Germany or Switzerland?
  15. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  17. Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?
  18. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
1st December 2017, 02:14 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?

If you want to study Masters Degree in Architecture from European Country for that you need to appear for two entrance examinations i.e.
1. GRE Test:- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that
measures the verbal, mathematical and analytical skills
2. TOEFL or IELTS test:- To measure the English language ability of non-native speakers
wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities.

These are the top European Universities/Institutes offering M.Arch.:-
> University College London, Bartlett School of Architecture
> University of Cambridge
> Cardiff University
> University of Salford
> University of Shefield
> Oxford Brooks University
> KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad? 2 6th March 2014 03:54 AM
What are the steps to do M.Arch in Abroad? 1 28th April 2013 02:11 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: