17th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech(Architect) will help in future after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Hi, iam going to finish diploma in civil engineering. So i dont want to stop my studies. So iam intrusted in b.tech(arch) so i want to know this studies will help in my future, this studies will be bright in my future, this studies valuable in my future. Please explain it

Related Questions:
16th January 2017, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech(Architect) will help in future after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, iam going to finish diploma in civil engineering. So i dont want to stop my studies. So iam intrusted in b.tech(arch) so i want to know this studies will help in my future, this studies will be bright in my future, this studies valuable in my future. Please explain it

Yes, a B.Tech (Architecture) or B.Arch course will help in future after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. The candidates after completion three years diploma in civil engineering with 50% marks can join the B.Arch course. The candidates should appear for the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture. They should score at least 80/200 marks in NATA to get a seat in B.Arch course. The duration of the course will be five years full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?