16th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can a MBBS and (CCD) holder apply for Diploma in Diabetology? Procedure to apply and list of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am from West Bengal have passed MBBS and a certificate course of Diabetic (CCD). Can I apply for Diploma in Diabetology? What is the procedure for it? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Diploma in Diabetology from Bangladesh?
  2. Procedure to pursue PhD in Diabetology after MBBS? List of colleges in Chennai?
  3. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  4. What is eligibility criteria required to get admission for diploma in Diabetology after MBBS?
  5. How can I get admission in diploma in Diabetology course after MBBS
  6. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  7. Which course can be done after passing 10th?
  8. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  9. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  10. Need information about the post graduate fellowship in Diabetology in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  13. Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?
  14. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  18. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
17th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBBS and (CCD) holder apply for Diploma in Diabetology? Procedure to apply and list of colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am from West Bengal have passed MBBS and a certificate course of Diabetic (CCD). Can I apply for Diploma in Diabetology? What is the procedure for it? List of colleges for it?

Yes, a MBBS and Certificate course in Diabetic (CCD) can apply for Diploma in Diabetology course. Those who have completed MBBS degree from a recognized university are eligible for the Diploma in Diabetology course. Interested candidates can apply through online or offline for the admission to the Diploma in Diabetology course. The course duration will be two years. The admission to the course will be done through Common Entrance Examination conducted by the university. The list of colleges to study the course;

Madras Medical College - Official Website

New Delhi Health Care Academy - Official Website

Medvarsity - Official Website

M.V. Hospital and Diabetes - Official Website

Dr. Ramachandran’s Diabetes Hospitals - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?