19th October 2011, 12:56 AM
dramitayu

How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?

hi... i have completed my bds with 1 yr rotatory intenrship ...i want to join WHO,UNICEF as a bds dentist...please tell me how to apply for that..and also the type of work...

22nd December 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?

Hi I'm an orthodontist is there any opportunity in WHO / UNICE
28th February 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?

im a pedodontist in india . am i eligible for the jobs in WHO, UNICEF?
2nd April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs for dentist in WHO or in UNICEF
6th June 2012, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

How can optometry gain appointment to WHO and UNICEF
23rd June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi what are courses in manipal after bds
11th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a b.d.splease tel how to apply W.H.O,UNICEF also tell the eligibility criteria and other relevant details related to this
30th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im dr James, a dentist with 7 years experience of which 6 years is in a hospital environment, how can i join the WHO or UNICEF as a dentist
19th September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am BDS having sixteen years of working experience & post graduate diploma in health & hospital management.How can I get a job in WHO or UNICEF?
28th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am BDS having 3 years of working experience & post graduate diploma in health & hospital management.How can I get a job in WHO or UNICEF?
13th November 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in who or unicef after bds.?
25th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply in who for polio
2nd January 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can medical assistant apply for WHO
15th July 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedures to join a WHO or NGO..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?