28th September 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?

I have completed my b.com with 55% and m.com with 61% can i study another masters in germany,france andaustralia. friend can anyone help me?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. How to study masters education in germany?
  3. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  4. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  7. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  10. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  11. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  12. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  16. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
17th August 2016, 02:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.com with 55% and m.com with 61% can i study another masters in germany,france andaustralia. friend can anyone help me?
Yes, the candidate can study Masters in Germany or France or Australia. There are various master degree course are available in these countries. The cost involved in studying in abroad is higher than in India. There are many universities offering the master degree courses in Germany or France or Australia. The student should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in Europe or Australia. The candidate can contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. They will guide you regarding the admission and visa formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?