19th February 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for KCET Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

how apply for kcet and who is eligeble for entrence

18th April 2012, 11:29 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for KCET Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

hi,
karnataka common entrance test (KCET).the eligibility of KCET is devided into two parts.they are
1).for engineering/technology courses
2).for medical/dental courses

if your choosing engineering/technology.then you must pass the karnataka 2nd PUC/12th stand.obtained a min of 45% of marks in aggregate in the optionalsubjects,irrespective of marks obtained in the common entrance test.

if your choosing medical/dental.then you have to pass the karnataka 2nd PUC/12th stand.you have to obtain a min of 50% of marks in aggregate in the PCB groupand should secure a min of 50% of marks in aggregate in PCB subjects in the common entrance test(CET).

all the best..................................
15th February 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for KCET Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

sir i got an engineering seat through kcet previous year and presently im doing engineering,but i hate engineering and i joint this course only to the pressure of my parents,my ambition was to do medical and i am very knowledged in biology subject which i like the most.so im preparing to write kcet once again for medical.so plz tell me that am i a repeter?and how shall i apply cet now?and plz guide me with complete details.plzzzzzzzzz i beg u sir rply it as earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?