18th November 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear if scored 280 marks in GRE and secured 70% in B.Tech(IT)?

hi
i m recently completd my b.tech(IT) WITH 70%.
and i got 280 in GRE....What should i do now?
should i take test again to get
good score in gre???????

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  2. For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?
  3. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  4. Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?
  5. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  6. How to apply for B.Ed exam? I scored fail marks in 1 subject
  7. GRE solved question papers?
  8. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?
  11. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  12. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  14. How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?
  15. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  16. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  18. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
19th November 2014, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear if scored 280 marks in GRE and secured 70% in B.Tech(IT)?

The decision whether to reappear for GRE examination depends on you because if you are satisfied with your marks, then, there is no need to appear for GRE examination once again and if you are not satisfied with your score, then, you can appear for GRE examination once again.

To get admission in top foreign universities, you require more than 300 marks in GRE examination. So, I suggest you it is best to reappear for GRE examination to score good marks. To improve your GRE score, the only way you have is to take the test again. The validity period of GRE score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?