21st November 2011, 05:59 PM
Sheels

Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?

I have completed 2 years of LLB (3 year course), but failed in the 3rd year. Can I take admission for 3rd year in some other law college so that i can save my travelling time?

13th December 2011, 08:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheels View Post
I have completed 2 years of LLB (3 year course), but failed in the 3rd year. Can I take admission for 3rd year in some other law college so that i can save my travelling time?
As per my concern, I don’t think it’s possible in any of the recognized law universities. None of the recognized universities takes in candidates directly in the 3rd year, having done their first two years in another university.
If you have not been able to qualify 3rd year, you must stick with the university you are pursuing the course from and work hard to qualify in the next attempt.
13th December 2011, 09:55 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?

Being failed in 3rd year of LL.B. you can not take admission in other college as this is not possible in any recognised Law Colleges. So try to finish your 3rd year LL.B. in the same college where you have pursed your first two years course.
5th April 2012, 10:08 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheels View Post
Being 3rd candidate of LLB course , You can't get admission for 3rd year LLB course in other colleges as well University . So , I suggest you to complete 3rd year LLB course in Same college .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The Duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

If your interested to apply for LLB course then you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should qualified in Entrance Examination ( ie :- CLAT Examination ) with good percentage of marks . The Admission for LLB course is based on the Entrance Examination percentage of marks and some colleges may also conduct Interview within the colleges . Based on the performance in Interview .

To apply for CLAT Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Your age should be 18 years to 22 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates .

So, you can do your 3rd year LLB course in same institution .

All The Best !!!
5th April 2012, 10:44 AM
bablucena9

hi,
This is not possible dear in any reconized law university.
being 3rd candidate of LLB course , You can't get admission for 3rd year LLB course in other colleges as well University . So , I suggest you to complete 3rd year LLB course in Same college.
8th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in B.G.L., second year. after completion of BGL and how can join the Finalyear B.L., or LLb. which college in admitted to direct to joint final year llb course.
21st April 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2nd year LLB in long back and dropped study due to some reason. Now can I complete 3 rd year study in same university.
16th July 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in some other college in 3 rd year under same university?
8th September 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Reg: 3rd Year admission-Incomplete LLB in 1987

I had completed 2nd LLB with ATKT in two subject and was studying in Ambedkar Law College Wadala Mumbai. Could not appeared for 3rd LLB. Now I want complete the LLB course. Can I apply for 3rd LLB. At present I am working in Bank.
Regards,

Ramesh H Solanki
26th March 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take transfer from one government college to another? If I can then what are the conditions to do so?
1st July 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 years of LLB from Gujarat university in 1999 now I want to complete my course by completion of 3rd year. Is it possible now??
8th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is incomplete can I get addimission in any ba llb law private collage?
13th August 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years in llb course, but I failed in 3rd year . So now can I restart my study from 3rd year only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?