7th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?

Myself Nishant i am studying in BCA 4th sem.I am thinking to study MCA in USA please give procedure details?

Related Questions:
20th May 2014, 05:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?

As you have mentioned in your question that you are Studying BCA and you are going to appear 4th semester and you are thinking to study MCA in USA and you are confused what are the procedure so now I am going to clear all your confusion about the procedure of studying MCA in USA and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So as now you are going to appear 4th semester in BCA and try to do your best in your Semesters so that you can get a scholarship while doing your admission and you can get admission very easily without any problems so what you need to do is you need to apply an online entrance exam in the official website of the MCA college in USA where you want to study apply it when your BCA results will be out.

Then try to do your best in the entrance exam and when the entrance exam’s results will be out if your rank will be in top 350 then contact the college for the admission date and time then you need to go to reach USA on the admission date and do your admission if you have secured atleast 80% in your BCA then you can get discount of 15%-20% off on your admission charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?