14th June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get Automobile engineering job in America?

Respected sir,
i want to become automobile engineer in america pls..... tell me how can i get this job in america.i am now studying in 10th pls tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be an automobile engineer?
  2. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  3. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  4. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  6. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
  7. What are the job opportunities for automobile engineers?
  8. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  9. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  10. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  11. How to join in government job in break inspector or RTO job? I have finished B.E Automobile Engineering
  12. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  13. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  15. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  16. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
23rd June 2014, 11:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Automobile engineering job in America?

You cannot get automobile engineering job in USA directly while sitting in India if you are not highly talented or experienced. There are two ways of getting automobile engineering job in USA.

- First, get an engineering job in an automobile company whose headquarters are located in USA. Perform well and they might relocate you to the USA branch.
- Second, pursue higher studies in USA, get industrial experience and work permit and go for jobs in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?