16th May 2011, 06:32 PM
mohd.dawood

Best private institute or government college? How much percentage to get admission in B.Tech?

which institute wud be best private institute or goverment college ??? also tell me dat how much percentage have to get 4 addmission in b.tech... most important ques is can private student take addmsn in b.tech cozz i m doing hsc by correspondense... thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  3. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  4. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  5. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in microsoft after completing B.Tech from private college in Bangalore?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges? -- [New]
  8. List of top 50 engineering colleges? What is the last date?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  10. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  11. How to change dental college to do internships?
  12. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  13. What is the fee to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  16. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  17. Which are branches in engineering with more scope? Best engineering universities in India for B.Tech?
  18. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
16th June 2011, 02:00 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best private institute or government college? How much percentage to get admission in B.Tech?

best private institue for b-tech:
1>bitsat pilani,hyderabad
2>thapar university
3>amity
4>lovely
5>srm
best govt college:
1>all iits
2>some nits....surathkal,warangal,trichy etc
3>iiit hyderabad,allahabad
but to get addmission in this institute you should have to give entrance exam for b-tech courses.
best of luck buddy
18th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best private institute or government college? How much percentage to get admission in B.Tech?

i've given my 12th from private....so can i get admission in private medical colleges????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?