11th December 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to clear GD and remaining rounds if qualified in ICICI PO Aptitude test?

hi...
i cleared in icici po's aptitude test conducted by icici....
can u pls tell me how to clear in remaining
group discussion and interview....pls
with regards-
Raman Kant Mahawar

13th December 2014, 11:58 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How can I prepare to clear GD and remaining rounds if qualified in ICICI PO Aptitude test?

Most important thing that matters the most in GD and PI round is your attitude. You should not take anything for granted and behave carelessly and take things at face value.

In GD you will be examined for your analytical skills, communication skills, team work, stress handling capability and decision-making skills. The panel assigned for your group will be wishing to see whether you are thinking about the given topic clearly and digging into your treasure of knowledge and applying it usefully in a short duration of time.

Some preparation tips for GD that may help you:
-Always try to think analytically and apply your knowledge effectively to solve day-to-day problems.
-Think about the topic before giving an opinion. So make it a habit to get to the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of issues.
-Never underestimate other’s opinion.
-Practise to be patience and increase your listening skills.
-Write essays so that your thought structure will improve.

In Interview you need to promote yourself in front of the HR manager. Because in such short span of time no-one can judge anyone’s inner potential unless he or she explain those qualities to the interviewer.

Some preparation tips for PI round:
-Prepare your resume properly.
-You should remember all things that you have mentioned in resume.
-Also keep some extra activities in hand those you have not mentioned in the resume.
-Try to explain your skills, certification and training in such a way that it will be profitable for the company to recruit you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?