4th August 2011, 12:25 PM
rajaraman990

How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?

Say something about how to got software related job in top mnc for freshers.....
i want to get jobs in MNCs

14th August 2011, 02:45 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajaraman990 View Post
Say something about how to got software related job in top mnc for freshers.....

HOW TO GET JOBS IN MNCs AS FRESHER

The only way to get jobs in top MNC as fresher is to prepare well for the campus placements and attend the interviews...

-> In common the MNCs coming for campus placement to recruit freshers will have three 4 set of rounds which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> The best way to prepare for the aptitude test is to buy the books related to it and prepare daily, R.S.Agarwal is one of the best book to prepare for the aptitude round..

-> So if you can clear the first round then the next round will be quite easy if you are CONFIDENT enough and to COMMUNICATE freely...

-> Whenever you are going to attend campus or off-campus of any company just try to go through the previous year model papers of that company and prepare accordingly... that help you a lot to clear the first round...

-> In technical interview questions will be based on your field of subjects, so try to go through all the core subjects which you studied from your 2nd year and prepare for basic questions...

-> Group Discussion will be carried out only in some companies most of the companies it is not followed... to clear GD round you only need good communication...

-> If you are able to clear the first 3 rounds then the final round will be a piece of cake for you...

-> So try to prepare well for the placements and for sure you will end up in the top MNCs when you are out of your college..

All the Best..
14th August 2011, 07:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?

hi dear
after complete your degree graduation,
then you are eligible for entry in software field,
For this entry you give the interview test.
most company have different interview test & procedure for selection student.

Generally procedure for selection:-

Written
GD
PI

But some company are after written exam they conduct the
Personal interview test.

So first you get prepare for Written test ,for this you prepare
Aptitude,Reasoning, GK,General english.

Then you are go for development your Communication skill..........

Then you are easily select for software field........
14th August 2011, 09:09 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajaraman990 View Post
to get jobs in MNc you need to be good at the following fronts:

1. aptitute and reasoning for the written round-- prepare RS Aggarwal for that
2. ur tehnical--prepare your subjects for the technical interview round
3. communicaqtion skillsd---you need to practise this for the HR round
14th August 2011, 12:45 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...to get into the software companies you have to generally pass three hurdles they are :
1.WRITTEN TEST:
almost all the mnc companies have these written test ,which is generally an aptitude test of the candidate its on the similar lines of the gre examination and if you read the barrons gre text book that will be an more than handy preperation for this part of the examination
2.TECHNICAL INTERVIEW /GROUP DISCUSSION:
in this part some companies conduct group discusssion and some conduct technical interview ,for the technical part basic knowledge of the subjects like c and java will be more than enough and in group discussion you have to be really proactice and prove your self
3.MANAGARIAL ROUND:
14th August 2011, 12:48 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...to get into the software companies you have to generally pass three hurdles they are :
1.WRITTEN TEST:
almost all the mnc companies have these written test ,which is generally an aptitude test of the candidate its on the similar lines of the gre examination and if you read the barrons gre text book that will be an more than handy preperation for this part of the examination
2.TECHNICAL INTERVIEW /GROUP DISCUSSION:
in this part some companies conduct group discusssion and some conduct technical interview ,for the technical part basic knowledge of the subjects like c and java will be more than enough and in group discussion you have to be really proactice and prove your self
3.MANAGARIAL ROUND:
in this section the interviewer asks questions related to the various situations which he gives you and checks how do you react to it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nS.etal.BarronsGRE.12th.ed.Barrons669s1997.pdf(15.16 MB, 297 views)
14th August 2011, 12:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you have not mention about your study background so , i am confusing to give you the answer ,
If you are a engineering student then in your 4th year you can get campus selection in your college for this prepare yor self seriously to give question answers.
At the time of campus you have to go through three levels ...
written exam,
personal interview / group discussion
H R Interview.
for more details about mnc's job you can get from website..
http://www.freshersworld.com

good luck......
14th August 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

my % is in high school is 55.5,in inter 61.6,and in pursuing b.tech 62.plz tell how can i placed in good companies.email [email protected]
14th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

career opportunities after BSc cs?
9th December 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hai i have got 74% in B.E(E.C.E)2011. As i didnt get placed through on campus i hav been finding it difficult to get a job. is there any other way to get a job? i didnt do any software courses. hw can i get MNC job?please advise.....im almost about giving up my confidence..
20th January 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post

HOW TO GET JOBS IN MNCs AS FRESHER

The only way to get jobs in top MNC as fresher is to prepare well for the campus placements and attend the interviews...

-> In common the MNCs coming for campus placement to recruit freshers will have three 4 set of rounds which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> The best way to prepare for the aptitude test is to buy the books related to it and prepare daily, R.S.Agarwal is one of the best book to prepare for the aptitude round..

-> So if you can clear the first round then the next round will be quite easy if you are CONFIDENT enough and to COMMUNICATE freely...

-> Whenever you are going to attend campus or off-campus of any company just try to go through the previous year model papers of that company and prepare accordingly... that help you a lot to clear the first round...

-> In technical interview questions will be based on your field of subjects, so try to go through all the core subjects which you studied from your 2nd year and prepare for basic questions...

-> Group Discussion will be carried out only in some companies most of the companies it is not followed... to clear GD round you only need good communication...

-> If you are able to clear the first 3 rounds then the final round will be a piece of cake for you...

-> So try to prepare well for the placements and for sure you will end up in the top MNCs when you are out of your college..

All the Best..
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu
8th March 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get info on fresher jobs in hyd
20th September 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hi

i am MCA with 57% & i was detained for 1 year(i studied with job)

how to get a job in software please help me
8th March 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam,
this is Naresh, 70% is in high school ,in inter 58,and i have completed b.tech 68.plz tell how can i placed in good companies.email [email protected]
10th April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

If the mnc company want any international certification for the good placement?????????
1st August 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

good evening sir..i belongs to ECE and 2014 passed out .. with 74% n inter is 89% ... i dnt any it courses .. i need a job in mnc companys. will suggest me ... [email protected]
17th December 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is mahesh reddy, i did mba finance&marketing i want job in softwear solutions, please tell me advise. where is best location in this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?