17th May 2011, 01:41 PM
riquita

Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?

hello..i wanted to know various colleges offering aerospace engg on the basis of MHT CET and AIEEE and 12th board..and their fee structures and admission procedures

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  2. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  5. What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering? I have completed 12th
  6. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  7. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  8. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan? -- [New]
  9. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
  10. Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  12. How many private MBBS college can I get through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  13. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th?
  15. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune for engineering on the basis of MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  18. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
16th December 2011, 03:26 PM
hacke

Default Re: Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?

there is a college iist in kerala offring this coures.form r now on ,.go through that..
26th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?

Iam 8 in standard i watt to know the fee in aeronautics
27th March 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there possible to get admission in indian institute of technology by giving exam aieee?
If we don't get iit-jee exam for iit will iit give us admission based on aieee?
9th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 80 MARKS IN SEEE AND 69% IN CBSE WHICH COLLEGE I CAN GET IN PUNE
27th May 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can i get an engineering college in Pune after scoring 91.2% in 12th board and 80 marks in MHT-CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?